START OF THE 2015 SCHOOL YEAR
BURNSIDE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE
All students who live within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
This includes residences on both sides of the boundary roads
included in the zone.
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
Currently Year 13 students may CHOOSE to wear appropriate mufti instead of their school uniform provided that they abide by the Dress Code.
This practice seeks to recognise the transition to the world of work and study. But, while the school respects individual difference and taste, Year 13 students must be mindful of the leadership role they have in the wider school.
1. At all times, students must:
2. Boys MUST be clean shaven (ie NO beards, moustaches, long sideburns).
4. Caps and hats are not to be worn inside.
5. Jewellery and makeup is acceptable if it is discreet and appropriate for a work environment.
6. Body piercing, which is externally visible, is considered inappropriate in the school environment (eg. Nose, lip, chin and eyebrow rings/studs are not to be worn).
7. Hair should be clean, tidy and clear of the face.
Please click here to view the Term Dates for 2015
Mrs Bernadette Shaw
P.O. Box 29 677
Phone: 0064 3 358 8383 x807
Please click here to download 2015 Internet Permission Form