Currently Year 13 students may CHOOSE to wear appropriate
mufti instead of their school uniform provided that they
abide by the Dress Code.
This practice seeks to recognise the transition to the world of
work and study. But, while the school respects individual
difference and taste, Year 13 students must be mindful of the
leadership role they have in the wider school.
1. At all times, students must:
- be clean, tidy, respectable and show good judgement in
terms of appropriateness for a school environment
- not have underwear showing below, above or through
- not be threatening or offensive to others
- not have clothing with rips or holes
- not wear sports gear, except for when changed for PE
2. Boys MUST be clean shaven
(ie NO beards, moustaches, long sideburns).
- is required to be worn at all times
- jandals are not acceptable (includes rubber and
- heels should not be excessively high
- closed in shoes are required in labs, kitchens &
workshops for safety reasons.
4. Caps and hats are not to be
5. Jewellery and makeup is
acceptable if it is discreet and appropriate for a work
6. Body piercing, which is
externally visible, is considered inappropriate in the school
environment (eg. Nose, lip, chin and eyebrow rings/studs are not
to be worn).
7. Hair should be clean, tidy
and clear of the face.