We are seeking to employ an Assistant Groundsperson for a fixed term of six months to help maintain our grounds and other facilities over the busy summer and autumn months.
Applicants should have the following experience and attributes:
- Sports field preparation and maintenance, especially cricket wickets
- Garden maintenance
- Be physically fit for the role
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Be a team player within the school's maintenance staff
- Have a clean, full New Zealand driver's licence
- Have New Zealand citizenship or residency or a current valid New Zealand work visa
Applications close on Friday 31 October 2014 at 3.00 pm.