How to Access Picasa and Upload Photos
Accessing Picasa Web Albums
Here are the step-by-step instructions to access your school Picasa Web account:
1. Log in to Moodle using the link on the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Go to the 'Tools' menu and choose 'Picasa'.
3. The first time you do this, you will be taken to a Login screen. Enter your school username (students, this is your four digit student number; teachers, this is your teacher code) only and login.
4. You will be taken to your own Picasa Home Page. From here you can upload photos and create your own slideshows.
Any problems with login, please contact your network administrator.
To Upload Photos:
1. Click on the 'Upload' button on your Picasa Home Page.
2. You will be taken to the page shown below. Enter a name for your new photo album and either drag photos into the central area or select them from your computer.
3. When your done, access your new album my clicking on the 'My Photos' tab from the Picasa Home Page.