How to Share Photos and Make Slideshows
Once you have created an album in Picasa Web Albums, you can share the photos with others and create a slideshow for embedding in Moodle pages or other web pages.
Here's what to do:
Make the album public
1. From the Picasa Web Albums Home page, Click on the 'My Photos; tab.
2. Click on the album you are wanting to work with.
3. Click Actions, then select Album Properties (see graphic below).
4. Choose 'Public on the Web' as your privacy option. This will allow your photos to be viewed through Moodle.
Get an embed code for your Slideshow
1. Follow the above steps. Then, whilst still viewing your album, click 'Link to this album' on the right hand side of the page.
2. Some more options will appear. Choose Embed Slideshow.
3. A box will pop up. Use it to choose the size you want your slideshow to be - Large is generally quite good for Moodle pages. If you want captions to show (these can be added through Album Properties), tick the show captions box.
4. Copy the embed code from the box. Then you can add it to your Moodle page (see page 5 onwards of these instructions for how to do this) or another webpage (like a wiki or blog).
That's it! Any problems contact your Moodle