- GeneralSTUDENT INFORMATION
All students should be aware that their username and password do not only get them logged in to this site and its courses, but also provide access to a variety of online tools, such as:
- Gmail - look on the left hand side of the front page once logged in for your latest messages;
- Google Apps (including Docs, Sites and Calendar). These can all be synched to your mobile device(s);
- Mahara E-portfolio for keeping and sharing work and networking;
- ETV Video Server which gives access to a huge library of video;
- Google Blogger to keep your own blog;
- Picasa Web Albums for photo storage, sharing and slideshows;
- Google Reader for keeping track of your favourite websites;
- A Print server; and
- Access to your school H: and P: Drives, through 'My School Storage'.
Your school username and password will get you into all of the above sites, through the Moodle 'Tools' menu above. Any queries about these services can be directed to Mr Walker (Wa) or Mr Creighton (Cz).