We are looking for someone to join our very busy team to support students and their host families within the International Department at Burnside High School.
We require someone who has:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High standard of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Professional manner
- A clean driver's licence and use of your own vehicle as required
Most importantly, someone who has:
- The ability to relate to teenagers with empathy and understanding
The position is for 37.5 hours per week and the applicant must be prepared to work Monday to Friday. The hours are flexible and you will be required, on occasion, to work evenings and/or weekends and to share the 24/7 Emergency Phone.
The starting date is Monday 13 January 2020.
Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 16 October 2019.
For an application form, please click
For a job description, please click
Applications, which must include the Burnside High School Support Staff Application Form, covering letter, names of three referees, and curriculum vitae, close on Tuesday 1 October 2019 at 3.00 pm and should be addressed to:
The Principal's Secretary
PO Box 29-677