The Burnside High PTA AGM and General Meeting will be held on Thursday 9th May at 7:30 pm in the staff room (access is from the main car park next to reception).
The main focus of this meeting is the Annual Financial Report and the first round of PTA funding for school projects.
The PTA is also looking for someone to take over the Chair position. The role involves working with a wonderful committee to be a link between the school, parents and whanau.
What does the Chair’s role involve?
· Facilitate the PTA meetings (approx 6 per year)
· Be approachable and welcoming to parents attending meetings.
· Liaise with the school regarding the funding rounds, setting dates and recommending payments
· Attend school graduations
· Speak at the Year 8 welcome evening
· Organise speakers for the PTA meetings
If you are interested or have any questions about the role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
Burnside High School PTA Committee
As always, for the children