Year 11 NCEA Parents Information Evening
On Thursday 20th February there will be a evening for parents of Year 11 students about NCEA. It will begin at 7.30pm in the Aurora Centre. The presentation will take about an hour. It is aimed at parents who may be unfamiliar with the qualification and will explain things like:
- Credit values and requirements
- Internally and Externally assessed standards
- Literacy and Numeracy requirements
- What to do if you miss an assessment
- How you can best support your son or daughter
We welcome all parents and caregivers of Year 11 students along to this evening to see the presentation and have the opportunity to ask questions.