Instructions for using a Social Forum
There are two ways of updating
Forums, one for each type of forum on this site. These
instructions are for the Social Forum, which is the main element
of a Social Course Format (the news pages on this site use this
It looks like this when you first set your page up (with Page Editing Turned On):
How to Add a News or Discussion Topic:
- Click on the 'Add a new Discussion Topic' button.
- Type in your Subject and Message in the boxes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click: "Post to Forum".
How to Change the Name of Your
- Click the 'Turn Editing On' button.
- Click on the pencil next to your Forum.
- On the next screen, change the name and description (this won't show on your course) of your forum.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click 'Save and Return to Course'.
Any other questions about News
Forums? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org